Gameloop 3 is a PUBG Mobile emulator to play Tencent’s games on our Windows PC’s desktop, such as PUBG Mobile, Call of Duty Mobile for instance. Tencent is the company behind one of the best battle royale games we can download for Android: PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, also known as PUBG. It’s worked fine on a 32bit/64bit Operating system Like Windows 7,8 and 10.
Tencent is the company behind one of the best battle royale games we can download PUBG offline installer: PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, also known as PUBG. PUBG Mobile New Update v0.17.0 is ready for fun Now. Royals Pass Season 12 will bring more features.
The most popular Android emulator with millions of users around the world. Convenient and fast, a lag-free and stable game experience. Easy to win. More Popular Games. Easy Setup. Smooth Control. Types: PUBG Mobile, Garena Free Fire, Mobile Legends, Brawl Stars. Now Call of Duty Mobile on PC is available in Gameloop. Keymapping is the same as PUBG.
The PC emulator for Tencent’s games
For the time being, there’s no such thing as a PC version of PUBG Mobile but we can get hold of this emulator that this Chinese development studio is offering any user that wants to play for free this action-packed title on a computer without having to download an emulator of the likes of BlueStacks, on the one hand, and the APK on the other.
Tencent Gaming Buddy Download For PC
It’s an Android emulator for PC with plenty of options to install and run games in our collection, offering us access to the different settings and configuration of the latter such as graphics, videos or controls (it’s compatible with both keyboards and gamepads).
The only drawback is that, for the time being, Tencent Gaming Buddy, which is the name of this development, only offers us the possibility to play PUBG Mobile although we expect it to offer more Tencent games in the future.
- Android Emulator.
- Available in Chinese & English.
- Great usability.
- It allows better gameplay.
- Specifically created for Tencent Games.
- Fixed Failed to log in. Please Try again Twitter
- Fixed Facebook Log in Error
- Fixed Free Fire Mic Not Working
- increased in-game search
- Fix the startup problem of The Emulator
- Optimize the local language of the login interface
What’s New in PUBG Mobile Update1. New character system- unlock more appearances and skills! 2. Pirate main menu theme, and the million-dollar Global Treasure Hunt! 3. Royale Pass Season 8 with Popular items restocked! 4. Increased Anti-Cheat Ability 5. Fixed FreeFire microphone problem 6. Fixed memory leaks and bugs 7. Friends support visitor to login
Automatic UpdateThe automatic update works for most Tencent Gameloop users. You will find a notice after opening PUBG Mobile in “GameLoop.” It looks as follows: Clicking on “Update” will update PUBG Mobile in Tencent Gameloop to Latest Version i.e. (0.14.5).
Call of Duty: Mobile 1.0.9 Gameloop Call of Duty Mobile
FAQ:What is Tencent GameLoop Emulator?
What’s New Gameloop | Tencent Gaming Buddy |Download and Update. Get the latest version of Tencent Gaming Buddy. Play your favorite mobile game on PC with Gameloop – Tencent Gaming Buddy. Low Size. Just 10 MB. Trending Games. Free and Simple. Android Emulator.
Gameloop For Mac.
The game loop is officially not available for Mac Users. However, you can play PUBG Mobile on Mac Using Different Emulate like Mumu Play.
(TGB) Tencent Gaming Buddy Download – Official PUBG Mobile Emulator for Windows PC
Tencent Gaming Buddy (TGB), How to Download Tencent Gaming Buddy PUBG Mobile Emulator on Windows (7,8,10) PC
All the Lovers of PUBG Mobile will be glad to know that now there is an official solution to Play PUBG Mobile on PC. Tencent, the company behind PUBG has launched an Official emulator. Using this Emulator you can enjoy the PUBG Mobile game on your PC for free. In this article, you will come to know how to Download & install PUBG Mobile Official Emulator i.e. Tencent Gaming Buddy on your PC. Let’s not waste time and get started right away.
Tencent Gaming Buddy – Download TGB Emulator on PC
You can try various other Android Emulators and play PUBG Mobile on PC, but I guarantee you that no other emulator is going to deliver a better experience than PUBG’s Official Emulator by Tencent. The reason behind this is very simple. This emulator is created specifically for PUBG Mobile game. All settings and functionalities are set up to provide the best gaming experience to PUBG fans.
Benefits of Tencent Gaming Buddy:
- Precise Control with Mouse & Keyboard.
- High-Resolution Support (Up to 2K).
- Simplicity (Download > Install > Play).
- Control customization according to the requirement.
How to Download Tencent Gaming Buddy (Official PUBG Mobile Emulator, TGB) on Windows
Before moving on to download the Tencent Emulator, ensure that your system fulfills Tencent Gaming Buddy System Requirements:
- Dual-core CPU with 1.4Ghz at least 3 GB of Ram.
- Graphics capable of supporting OpenGL 2.0 or DXD11.
- The minimum GPU Requirement is Intel HD Graphics 4000.
- Tencent Gaming Buddy Works on all versions of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 & Windows 10. 32 and 64-bit architecture is supported.
Note: Failing to meet the above-mentioned system requirements will lead towards a very low grade playing experience.
- Click on the “Download” link to start the download process.
- Once downloaded, open up the file to start the installation.
- Once installed, you will see the shortcut on your desktop, if not you will find the program listed in the “all programs” section.
- After you open up the Tencent emulator, additional files will download. You will have to wait until the download completes.
- Once downloaded, click on “PUBG Mobile” to get started.
- That’s it! Now you can play PUBG Mobile on PC using Official PUBG Emulator – “Tencent Gaming Buddy!
Mac users: this guide is for you! We have already made a guide for windows users, but we couldn’t leave you guys out! You probably have already seen windows users using Android Emulators. Wondering how you can play PUBG Mobile on Mac now? The good news is it isn’t very complicated! You’ll be playing PUBG Mobile on Mac in the next few minutes. Just follow our guide, we laid everything out for you!
So how exactly can you play PUBG Mobile on your Mac OS?
There are two ways that allow you to play PUBG Mobile on your Mac OS. You can install a compatible Android Emulator software or you can use a virtual machine. Below, we show you both ways!
Method One: Play PUBG Mobile on Mac using an Android Emulator.
This is more or less the same process followed by Windows users. You can play PUBG Mobile on Mac just as on Windows by simply using an Android Emulator.
So what do you need?
- The first requirement is the Mac system, obviously. The good news is that all Mac OS versions are compatible so it doesn’t matter which Mac OS you are using.
- The second requirement is an Android Emulator Tool that works on Mac. We will be using the “Mumu Android Emulator”.
Download PUBG Mobile on Mac OS
There is no official emulator support for Mac OS users. The official emulator for PUBG Mobile i.e. Tencent Gaming Buddy currently supports only windows users. Yes, I know that sucks but bear with us. After researching, we found the best emulator to play Pubg mobile on Mac. Below are the steps to play PUBG Mobile on Mac with the Mumu Emulator.
Steps to Play PUBG Mobile on Mac OS using Android Emulator
- Once you have downloaded and installed it, open the MUMU emulator on your Mac.
- Click on the Mumu emulator shortcut to open up the App.
Note – MUMU Player for Mac works in the Chinese Language. To understand the steps, Click Here
- Once you are at the “Dashboard”, download “apkpure” app.
- Once the “Apkpure” app is installed, open it up and download “PUBG Mobile”.
- As the download completes, you will see PUBG Mobile shortcut in the dashboard.
- Now open up the app, log in using Facebook or Twitter or as a guest and start playing PUBG Mobile on your Mac.
Method 2: Using Parallels Desktop
This is an alternative method to work your way around the Mac to play PUBG Mobile on your system. Let’s take a look at it in detail.
Steps to using the parallels virtual windows on your Mac
“Parallels Desktop” is a software that creates a virtual environment within your Mac. It’s similar to “Virtual Box” in Windows.
- Download & install “Parallels Desktop” on your Mac.
- Once installed, open up the “Parallels Desktop” tool and install “Windows 7 / Windows 8 or Windows 10”.
- Now access the installed windows within “Parallels Desktop”.
- Download & Install Tencent Gaming Buddy.
- You can finally play PUBG Mobile on Mac with Tencent Gaming Buddy all thanks to the Parallels Desktop.
There are various methods for playing PUBG Mobile on your Mac OS. We think the second method is the easiest to understand and complete. This is only because the mumu emulator is in another language, which makes things a bit more complicated.
Congratulations! If you went throughout the guide and completed the steps, you now know how to play PUBG Mobile on Mac. Windows users don’t have the upper hand now, do they? If you found the guide helpful, please leave a comment about it, thanks!